Feature Requests item #978885, was opened at 2004-06-24 08:11
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=978885&group_id=235

Initial Comment:

is it possible to make a patch that will make msn use
the GET protocol instead of the CONNECT one....

The CONNECT method is not allowed in my institute so
its not possible to connect either to msn or yahoo....

on windows clients like MSN Messenger the shift to GET
is automatic maybe or maybe default...

ciao