Feature Requests item #934386, was opened at 2004-04-13 13:42
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=934386&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
There are some minor things I have noticed in the HTML
code of saved Gaim conversations, I'm guessing most
would not to too difficult to implement:

If I save a conversation, in the HTML is the code
'sml="AIM/ICQ"', which may be needed for Gaim logging,
but is unneeded for just viewing in a browser.

If one person has a background color specified, but the
other does not, the whole document will show up in that
one color.

Some tags are uppercased, which goes against the w3
recommendation, also as a suggestion, perhaps using <br
/>, rather than just <br>, for future XHTML potential
purposes?

Also, rather than respecifying the <body> tag over and
over again for background colors and whatnot, it would
be more appropriate to use <span> or <div>.

There are unnessisary repeated use of font tags.  For
example:

<FONT COLOR="#16569E" sml="AIM/ICQ"><B>Adam:</B></FONT>
color="#981919">depends on the

could be condensed into

face="Verdana" size="3" color="#981919">depends on the
language</font><br />

Now, I know this may not be the way that AIM sends and
recieves messages, but it would be nice to at least
have conformant logs.