Feature Requests item #1027045, was opened at 2004-09-13 02:14
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1027045&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
In my institute there is a firewall for all outbound
port 80 access. they opened up port 5050 for no proxy
so that gaim is now able to connect without using
proxy. However the file transfer port 80 still comes
under proxy while gaim doesn't see that as the settings
are of no proxy. in windows yahoo messenger see's this
'cauz of IE settings and hence file transfer is possible.