Feature Requests item #1045502, was opened at 2004-10-12 11:20
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1045502&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi; I know this is more of a feature request than an
actual bug, so of course feel free to move this to an
adequate place or trash it if it seems irrelevant. And
before I start, I wanted to thank you once more for
making such a great application. But then:

Gaim uses an intrusive error reporting system; i. e.,
when reporting 'msn server switchboard error' or
anything like it, a separate window will popup for each
ocurrence of an error. I have my window manager
configured to not let new windows steal focus, but this
is annoying and seems counterintuitive nontheless;
perhaps a 'notification area' would be fit for this
kind of messages? Or even a 'do not show this again'
checkbox? But I know making recommendations is not my
job here :)

Thank you very much for your attention.