Plugins item #1352645, was opened at 2005-11-09 16:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by cybrguyrsb
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=390395&aid=1352645&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have released a new version of my plugin for
displaying the song you are listening to in your user info.
Check it out at
http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~rbalik2/musicinfo/index.html
This version is a lot more customizable.  I'd suggest
reading all the instructions on the website because it
works a lot differently from previous versions.
If you experience any problems please let me know.