Hi,
I wounder if information of our free of charge paper magazine Genus could
enter the INSTRAW news e-newsletter? Genus is a magazine from The Swedish
Secretariat for Gender Research. We do one issue per year and it presents
what happen in the swedish gender research.
Sincerely
Marie Olsson

New issue of English Genus!!

No 1/2001
Contents:
* Hard for women to reach the top
* Kids in daycare learn traditional roles
* Woman in Samiland
* Desiring pants on and off stage
* Archiving women pioneer writings
* Portrait: Ulla Wikander, Professor of Economic History
* Centennial gender debates
* Crisis of masculinity
* Man or woman?
* Nice girls don´t smoke
* Fredrika Bremer - Visionary and everyday observer
* Guest chronicle: Maud Eduards, Professor of Political Science

English Genus also contains a special issue on gender equality research in
view
of Sweden´s EU presidency.

Contents:
* Sweden best at gender equality?
* When gender equality became government policy
* Women´s long road into politics
* How men use power to prevent change
* Family life in flux
* Swedish fathers on the move

Order English Genus and the special issue free of charge!
Contact: Marie Olsson, Swedish Secretariat for Gender Research, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards
Marie Olsson

Marie Olsson
Nationella sekretariatet för Genusforskning
Göteborgs universitet
Box 200
405 30 Göteborg
Tfn: 031-7735441, Fax: 031-7735604
Epost: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Marie Olsson
Nationella sekretariatet  för Genusforskning
Göteborgs universitet
Box 200
405 30  Göteborg
Tfn: 031-7735441, Fax: 031-7735604
Epost: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hemsida: www.genus.gu.se

This is GainsNet, the mailing list of the UN-INSTRAW-GAINS Network Members.

To reply to the GainsNet group, click on "reply all"
To reply to an individual, click on "reply"
To unsubscribe from GainsNet, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line