Dear GAINSNET- INSTRAW members,

All of us are shocked of the horrible act of terrorism
that rocked the United States and the entire world on Sept.11th.
We pray for those who are affected by this atrocity.
We are sure that American  Nation will give the right answer to
the terrorists and will remained to be an example of Freedom, Democracy, Human Rights
protection and, along with other democratic countries, the Covering Force against
terrorism around all of the World.

If we, INSTRAW members, can help some how the american people who are affected by the
terrorist attack (blood, other support etc) let us do it.
What do you think?
Maybe we should organize a conference in this issue - Women against terrorism and
violece?
Hoping to receive some opinion,
Dr. Ala Mindicanu
Republic of Moldova

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

This is GainsNet, the mailing list of the UN-INSTRAW-GAINS Network Members.

To reply to the GainsNet group, click on "reply all"
To reply to an individual, click on "reply"
To unsubscribe from GainsNet, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line