Dear Maren,

Pls send us mailing address of Mama cash ,the post mail box, the telephon
number and any other means of contacting them . I dont understand the
email on the letter  you sent us  it is not going.It keeps coming back.
What can I do. We want to send them our proposal according to their
announcement, on funding opportunity.

Yours Hajia Goroso Giwa
For :IWCC, Nigeria.

This is GainsNet, the mailing list of the UN-INSTRAW-GAINS Network Members.

To reply to the GainsNet group, click on "reply all"
To reply to an individual, click on "reply"
To unsubscribe from GainsNet, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line