Dear all,

my contract as a consultant with INSTRAW has come to an end and I would like
to say good bye, thank you and good luck to everybody on GainsNet. It has
been a pleasure to set up and manage the list and I hope it has been of some
value for you. My colleague Jeannie Ash de Pou ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) will
take over the list management. Please direct all future comments and
questions regarding GainsNet and the Gains Network Coordination to her .

I will stay in the Dorminican Republic for some more month and work as a
free lance consultant on Gender and ICTs for rural telecenters. My mail
address for further correspondence is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best wishes

Maren
--
Dr. Maren Landschulze
GAINS Network Coordinator

This is GainsNet, the mailing list of the UN-INSTRAW-GAINS Network Members.

To reply to the GainsNet group, click on "reply all"
To reply to an individual, click on "reply"
To unsubscribe from GainsNet, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line