Dear GAINSNet Members,
    As we have mentioned before, we will be changing this list from its
present state as an "unmoderated" list to that of a "moderated" list. This
will help protect network members from the proliferation of viruses being
sent out by numerous individuals. In order to make this change and at the
same time upgrade the system with the latest virus antidotes, our server
will be down for the next 24 hours. We apologize for any inconveniences this
may cause.
Jeannie Ash de Pou
United Nations INSTRAW
Tel: (809) 685-2111
Fax: (809) 685-2117
www.un-instraw.org

This is GainsNet, the mailing list of the UN-INSTRAW-GAINS Network Members.

To reply to the GainsNet group, click on "reply all"
To reply to an individual, click on "reply"
To unsubscribe from GainsNet, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line