-----Original Message-----
From: Manmeet Kaur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 10:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: [GainsNet] request for information

DearKausar
I think it is a great idea. I am struggling to incorporate gender into the
project at hand. In my organistion we have developed a toolkit on hoe to
integrate gender into the program cycle. I think that might be of help. It
is a draft and is not yet final. If you need final version then please give
me couple of weeks. Hope we will be able to finalise it.
Manmeet