-----Original Message-----
From: Tatjana Sikoska [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 1:50 PM
To: GAINSNet Moderator
Subject: call for collaboration on Gender and ICTs

Dear Network Members,
As you may be aware, the United Nations International Research and Training
Institute for the Advancement of Women (INSTRAW) is initiating a new
collaborative research and networking project devoted to issues of Gender
and new Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). The major
components of this project, namely the Special Collection of Resources, the
Virtual Seminar Series, News and Events and Relevant Links will be featured
on specially-designed webpages on our website.
As a standard practice for providing greater visibility at the international
level to the research and other activities of our GAINSNet members in the
featured topic, in this case Gender and ICTs, INSTRAW encourages you to send
us your research findings, publications and information on relevant
activities. Those research findings and other relevant materials submitted
to INSTRAW will be prepared for on-line publishing and will be featured on
the specially-designed webpages for this project. We would also appreciate
receiving news of good practices, national as well as regional, related to
the topic. News of recent legislation or policy revisions would be equally
welcome. If you have electronic versions of the publications, please send
them to INSTRAW at [EMAIL PROTECTED] If you have only printed versions,
please mail copies by 1 June 2002 latest to the mailing address listed below
in order to have them prepared for on-line publishing.
Mailing address: UN/INSTRAW, EPS A314, P.O. Box 52-4121, Miami, Florida
33152.
 We look forward to collaborating once again on this very exiting research
and networking project.
Tatjana Sikoska
Officer-in-Charge
United Nations INSTRAW
Tel: (809) 685-2111
Fax: (809) 685-2117
HEADQUARTERS:  César Nicolás Penson 102-A, Santo Domingo, Dominican
Republic, Phone (809) 685-2111, Fax (809) 685-2117
instraw.codetel.net.do  /  www.un-instraw.org
MAILING ADDRESS:  INSTRAW, EPS - A314, P.O. Box 52-4121, Miami, Fl 33152,
USA

www.un-instraw.org