-----Original Message-----
From: INSTRAW [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 8:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: BUDAPEST...LAST STOP BEFORE WSSD

-----Original Message-----
From: Kati Blumer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 9:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BUDAPEST...LAST STOP BEFORE WSSD

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To whom it may concern,
On June 24-25, 2002, the United Nations Environment Programme Finance
Initiatives (UNEP FI) will hold a conference for Countries with Economies in
Transition (CEIT),in the Hilton Hotel Budapest, Hungary
(www.unepfi.net/ceit).

This Outreach Regional event will explore the relationships between
sustainability, the financial sector and foreign direct investment. It will
also provide an international forum for senior financial services sector
officials, members of the business community, representatives of governments
and other stakeholders to explore how environmental factors
affect corporate performance and ultimately shareholder value.
This will be a NON-REGISTRATION FEE event.

As former environmental coordinator for the International Chamber of
Commerce and current Head for UNEP FI, it is my pleasure to invite you to
attend this prestigious event and to inform your relevant networks of the
same.

The following conference details may be obtained from the UNEP FI website
www.unepfi.net/ceit:
      INVITATION
      PRELIMINARY AGENDA
      REGISTRATION
      GENERAL INFORMATION SHEET
Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues and broader
business network, and do not hesitate to contact Ms. Niamh O' Sullivan,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Fax no: 00.41.22.9178076.,who has secretariat
responsibility for our CEIT file, if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you very much for your attention, and I hope you will join us in June
for what we are sure will  be an exciting and fruitful event.
 Mr. Paul Clements-Hunt,
 Head of UNEP Finance Initiatives