-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 2:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help: Need Server for Bedouin Women's Handicraft Group

Hello All,
     As you may recall from my intro emails, I am a social anthropologist
who has long know a group of Bedouin women in the South Sinai desert of
Egypt. They have formed a new handicraft center. The plan was for them to
have their own website on a local server for free, to widen their marketing
reach. But that hasn't worked out.
     So does anyone on this list know of a site that would put together, and
then maintain and update a website for free for this indigenous women's
group?  Ideally one that could process orders for them.
    The handicrafts are the community's main source of income right now, and
so it is critically important that they receive such assistance.
    If you can help, please contact: Emilie Faudem in Jerusalem at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
       With Warm Thanks, Ann