I agree with Yann. this whole thing should be enalbed only if foo ACE
is True and with a good 'did you know' entry in wiki some will use it
(apart from you) and you'll always be sure that it will ship with
whatever Gajim version and that you don't have to again fix your patch
and all that [well only thing is that if most community doesn't use a
feature, a feature could break without us wanting to, but that happens
only sometimes] and if you're around you'll know it and perhpas even
have a fix if this ever happens ;)

On 3/27/06, Le Boulanger Yann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anton Shmigirilov wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I have implemented ability to show name of contact with specified (in
> > theme) color depending on his presence status. I want to use this
> > behavior of gajim and hope that it will be commited.
> >
> > But I don't want that is better: create new ticket in trac or send my
> > patch here. On your site is written that I must subscribe this list. So,
> > small patch attached :)
> >

> I think such a feature should be optional. We already have status image
> that shows status. And we should also add that in the configure theme
> window.
>
> Yann

Nikos Kouremenos