I am using Gajim 0.10.1 on two Ubuntu 6.06 machines, one laptop and one
desktop machine. Both Installations indicate to be online (green color)
but - of course - with two different accounts. Gajim on the laptop
displays the desktop computer as not available (red color). Gajim on the
desktop displays the laptop as disconnected (grey color). So, something
is definitely wrong... Also messages between the two computers don't
arrive. This is funny because both machines are about 1m away from each
other and the Internet connection is working properly. Potentially Gajim
does not work properly with standby mode of my laptop? Answer me quickly
in case I should do some more tests as long as this problem exists.

Markus