Michal 'vorner' Vaner wrote:
> Hello
>
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 08:32:22PM +0100, Adrian C. wrote:
>> I would also like to know is there any way to stop transports from
>> autoconnecting at initial connection to the jabber server? Is that
>> difficult to implement, could we expect it some day?
>
> Remove its authorization. Transport is a contact/jid as any other (and
> many clients, including gajim, just guess it is a transport by some
> ways) and it logs you in when it sees you online. Do not allow it see
> you online, that's all.

We don't have such an option in the GUI to do that for transports. We
can only do that with other contacts.
We could add the subscription submenu for the transport manage transport
menu, but is it really usefull?

I personaly vote for doing it: that doesn't hurt, that doesn't bloat the
GUI, and that could be usefull for this behaviour.
--
Yann