Hello

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 09:33:33PM +0100, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
> Michal 'vorner' Vaner wrote:
> > Remove its authorization. Transport is a contact/jid as any other (and
> > many clients, including gajim, just guess it is a transport by some
> > ways) and it logs you in when it sees you online. Do not allow it see
> > you online, that's all.
>
> We don't have such an option in the GUI to do that for transports. We
> can only do that with other contacts.
> We could add the subscription submenu for the transport manage transport
> menu, but is it really usefull?

Well, I belong to people who are not stopped by just missing GUI option,
there is the XML console too ;-). I did not remember I had to do it that
way, when I was setting my transports, anyway.

--
Wait few minutes before opening this email. The temperature difference
could lead to vapour condensation.

Michal 'vorner' Vaner