Could you open XML console before you join the room, and show us the exchanged stanza when you join and have the problem?

--
Yann

On 12/08/2018 13:39, Roma Koval wrote:
Hello,
I found interesting issues with chat room (conference).

I run Gajim on Desktop and Conversation on Android.

I've created Chat room. From time to time when I am trying to connect with gajim I've received message:
"Unable to join to group chat"
conference_name is full.

But at the same time my Conversation client correctly connected to the conference and working normally. Also at the same time other conference owner could connect to the conference with Gajim. But not me.
My server is Ejabberd and limit's set to default (200 members).
Can someone help me ?