Hello,

Is it possible to let a tool in a workflow manage the users history? For
instance, I have a tool that takes a variable number of user-uploaded CSV files
as input and merges them into one file. Before running this tool, the user thus
has a number of CSV files in the history which I would like to 'replace' with
the single merged file.
I was hoping that when I remove a file from disk that it would also be removed
from the history, but that only results in a 'The resource could not be found.'
error.
Alternatively, is it possible to create a composite datafile/history item from
uploaded files? In any case, I would like to remove the separately uploaded
files from the users history which makes selecting files for the next step(s)
easier.

(this is a bit of a followup for:
http://gmod.827538.n3.nabble.com/Creating-new-datatype-with-variable-number-of-input-files-td2248444.html)

One other question, is there (any) documentation available on the Galaxy API or
a set of example files?

Thanks for your input!

Regards,

Marcel.

De inhoud van dit bericht is vertrouwelijk en alleen bestemd voor de
geadresseerde(n). Anderen dan de geadresseerde(n) mogen geen gebruik maken van
dit bericht, het niet openbaar maken of op enige wijze verspreiden of
vermenigvuldigen. Het UMCG kan niet aansprakelijk gesteld worden voor een
incomplete aankomst of vertraging van dit verzonden bericht.

The contents of this message are confidential and only intended for the eyes of
the addressee(s). Others than the addressee(s) are not allowed to use this
message, to make it public or to distribute or multiply this message in any
way. The UMCG cannot be held responsible for incomplete reception or delay of
this transferred message.