Dan:
> Workflow steps on the run workflow page are now collapsible to
> just the title bar with the tool name and annotation. Steps without
> any inputs to be set will be collapsed by default.
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changeset/ec065c36cf53

Lovely - I can't remember if I asked about this or not, but it is
something I was meaning to suggest. Looks good on Firefox
and Safari, not tried IE yet.

The only thing I'd add would be some visual clue that the title bar
can be clicked on, like a little right pointing triangle as in the Mac
OS X finder for folders, or a plus/minus icon like you get on tree
widgets in Windows and Linux etc.