On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Dannon Baker <dannonba...@me.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it.  A visual indicator is forthcoming;
> I just haven't decided on one and wanted to go ahead and push the
>functionality.
>
> -Dannon

It looks better now with the step name clearly shown as a link :)
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changeset/d72f25ab4a7d

I may have found a bug though - I have several workflows using my SignalP
wrapper, which has a select parameter for model type. This has been marked
as to be set at runtime in the workflow, but the workflow step using
this tool is
being shown collapsed by default. Thus unless the user actively opens this
step (expands it), they never see the parameter and it takes the first value.