Hello Peter,

Thanks for the patch - I've applied a corrected version of it in change set
5215:74c4dd43485a.  Let  me know if you'd rather have me flip the "Copy data
into Galaxy?" feature.  I'd be happy to, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel
if you're close.

Thanks!

Greg Von Kuster

On Mar 11, 2011, at 7:31 AM, Peter Cock wrote:

> Patch for flipping the  "Preserve directory structure?" setting,
> which I hope you can test then merge/transplant to the trunk:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/changeset/669dcc2803ba
>
> I'm still working on the "Copy data into Galaxy?" setting...

Greg Von Kuster
Galaxy Development Team
g...@bx.psu.edu