I'm working on a module that involves calling a workflow multiple times over a
set of data.

The workflow has a "variable" that I use for renaming output files.

I see, using the workflow_execute.py example how to pass in file names, but I
don't see how to pass in a value for this variable.

When I do a "./display.py <api key>
http://jaxgalaxydev01/api/workflows/<workflow id>" I see the two input data
files I would expect, but I don't see this variable.

ex:
Member Information
url: /api/workflows/<workflow id>
inputs: {'207': {'value': '', 'label': 'Input Dataset'}, '211': {'value': '',
'label': 'Input Dataset'}}
id: <workflow id>
name: Single-end RNA Seq with grooming v 2.0 (imported from uploaded file)

Is there anyway to get at this variable so I can set it when I call a workflow
through the API?

Thanks,

Dave