Hi,
We are running many NGS workflows at the same time on our local instance
of Galaxy. They are crashing with the following error

 Error - <class 'sqlalchemy.exc.TimeoutError'>: QueuePool limit of size 5
overflow 10 reached, connection timed out, timeout 30

In  the universe_wsgi.ini we made the following adjustments:

# If the server logs errors about not having enough database pool
connections,
# you will want to increase these values, or consider running more Galaxy
# processes.
database_engine_option_pool_size = 50   # this used to be 5
database_engine_option_max_overflow = 100 # this used to be 100

Those numbers were pulled out of a hat so I wanted to make sure what we
were doing was correct. Is there a limit on the values? It doesn't appear
to be crashing anymore but I still want to make sure.

Thanks,
Liisa