Hi all,

Our Galaxy is running on a shared server which will sometimes be running
other computationally demanding jobs (outside of Galaxy). In some cases
I'd like these to have priority, perhaps by having Galaxy run the tool child
processes at a nice level of 10 (say).

Is there any built in way to control the Unix priority level (e.g.
nice or ionice)
used to run tasks? I don't see anything on here, but perhaps I'm looking
in the wrong place:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/Config/WebApplicationScaling