Let me know if you have any questions about this.
Thanks,
Florent

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Request for pulling the updated FASTQ (de-)interlacer tool
Date:   Tue, 17 May 2011 17:47:13 +1000
From:   Florent Angly <florent.an...@gmail.com>
To:     galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu <galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu>

Dear Galaxy team,
Please consider pulling these changes I made to the
interlacer/de-interlacer tools into the main Galaxy repository:
https://bitbucket.org/fangly/galaxy-central/changeset/7f7ec8f05d36
While the tools were handling mate pairs fine, I now added the ability
to also keep single reads (reads that miss their mate) in a separate
file. The functional tests were updated and pass.
Thanks,
Florent