Hi all,

I thought the new repository based tool shed was still in beta?
However, http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/ and also
http://usegalaxy.org/community are both now redirecting
to http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/ and that does seem to be
the new version.

If so, what happened to the tools I submitted yesterday? e.g.
new tool "Rename sequences", file seq_rename.xml etc &
"Select sequences by ID", file seq_select_by_id.xml etc.

I was worried I would I need to resubmit these, and ask
when was the conversion done in case there may be other
recently submitted updates missing.

However, you're probably going to have to redo the whole
import anyway due to this bug:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/578/

Regards,