On 06/09/2011 02:47 PM, Arun Selvam wrote:
Hi,

I am new to galaxy, I just downloaded and installed galaxy on my MAC
> system. I also download bowtie , and it is working perfectly on the
> command line. But am not able to see the bowtie option under mapping
> in the galaxy menu.

Are you sure, you did not comment'out it in the 'tool_conf.xml'?

Do you get an error in the log file after restart, following the line:

galaxy.tools DEBUG 2011-06-09 15:08:52,316 Loaded tool: bowtie_wrapper 1.1.2

Regards, Hans

> Do I have to do another modifications like move into particular folder
> or create some files or set path ? Could anyone please help me on this ?

Thank you

Arun