Hi,

I am new to galaxy, I just downloaded and installed galaxy on my MAC system. I
also download bowtie , and it is working perfectly on the command line. But am
not able to see the bowtie option under mapping in the galaxy menu. Do I have
to do another modifications like move into particular folder or create some
files or set path ? Could anyone please help me on this ?

Thank you

Arun