Hi,

with the new ToolShed inplace, and support for cloning/pulling tools directly:
What's the recommend way to organize the repositories ?

For example, I want to use Peter's Venn tool:
hg clone http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/peterjc/venn_list

If I clone, I get the following folder hierarchy:
venn_list -> tools -> plotting -> xml/py .

So I can't directly clone into the <galaxy>/tools folder.
Even if I could (somehow skipping the "venn_list" directory), cloning multiple
tools would override the ".hg" folder of each other.

so is it still a manual process of cloning to a temporary directory, then
manually copy the files to the <galaxy>/tools folder ? or am I missing
something ?

being able to automagically "pull -u" tools from the toolshed would be really
cool.

thanks,
 -gordon