Hi Russell,

Dan Blankenberg is our ChIP-seq expert and will be able to work with you when he returns from vacation.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team

On 6/20/11 2:22 PM, Russell Bonneville wrote:
Hello all,

I am Russell, a student working with Dr. Victor Jin at the Dept. of
Biomedical Informatics, OSU Medical Center. I am developing a Galaxy
wrapper for our ChIP-seq peak-calling program BELT (PMID: 21138948), and
I have a question about input validation. Does Galaxy filter for
malicious field entries (such as XSS attacks) or is this our wrapper’s
responsibility (the MACS wrapper appears to not perform any explicit
checks)? Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Russell Bonneville

Jennifer Jackson
http://usegalaxy.org/