Hello all,

I am Russell, a student working with Dr. Victor Jin at the Dept. of Biomedical
Informatics, OSU Medical Center. I am developing a Galaxy wrapper for our
ChIP-seq peak-calling program BELT (PMID: 21138948), and I have a question
about input validation. Does Galaxy filter for malicious field entries (such as
XSS attacks) or is this our wrapper's responsibility (the MACS wrapper appears
to not perform any explicit checks)? Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Russell Bonneville