Michael Cotterell wrote:
> Assuming I have the tool object (let's just call this "tool")
> available and am able to traverse it in mako, I know I can access its
> name by "tool.name" and id by "tool.id". However, how do I access the
> input and output parameters? I tried using "tool.inputs" and
> "tool.outputs" but the results didn't correspond to the actual input
> and output parameters for the tool.

Hi Michael,

I'm a little unclear on what you're looking for?  The inputs and outputs
should indeed be .inputs and .outputs.  inputs is an odict which itself
contains an odict containing the input params.  The whole structure
should be apparent if you look through the Tool class in
galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py

--nate