Assuming I have the tool object (let's just call this "tool")
available and am able to traverse it in mako, I know I can access its
name by "tool.name" and id by "tool.id". However, how do I access the
input and output parameters? I tried using "tool.inputs" and
"tool.outputs" but the results didn't correspond to the actual input
and output parameters for the tool.

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,
Michael Cotterell

P.S. - Check out ScalaTion (http://code.google.com/p/scalation/), a
Domain-Specific Language for Modeling & Simulation. #blatantplug