Hi Hans,

Very sorry for the delay in response.  The sample file that was included was
incorrect, but has been updated in changeset 5775:4220f8a5c571 and should now
display an interface.

If you would like to use or run the tool, you may find
$GALAXY_ROOT/scripts/tools/annotation_profiler/README.txt helpful. Please let
us know if you encounter further difficulties.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan