Hi Amir,

If you are interested in adding a new datasource, take a look at:
http://database.oxfordjournals.org/content/2011/bar011.full
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Internals/Data%20Sources

If you just want to add a file from an http/ftp location, take a look at the
Upload tool, under the Get Data tool menu.

Please let us know if we can provide additional assistance.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan