Hello,

Is there a way to copy/move a dataset located in the history to a given
location in the filesystem?
As an administrator you can upload data from given directory to your
datalibrary. Is there a way to do the opposite?

I know that it is possible to download any dataset to your local computer
but what I want is just to move the dataset constructed by galaxy to a given
repository in my server filesystem.

thank you,
colin