Hi,

I noticed that the current version of galaxy shows approximate number of lines
for history items, when it is relatively big.  I guess this is due to a
consideration of performance, but it is quite annoying, because the exact line
numbers provide a very easy way for users to get simple statistics.  Sometimes
the approximation can be really off. For instance, for one file with > 1 M
lines, it shows ~850,000 lines.  Any thought?

Chaolin