Hi all,

I have been using Galaxy for a few years now and I am about to start
creating my own repositories for the new Tool Shed.  However, I can't seem
to find any good documentation on how to do that exactly.  Can someone point
me in the right direction?  I need to figure out the best way to organize a
repository, the XML format for the XML file, and any other important things
that I might need to know?  Is there a good resource for all that?  The wiki
has a section entitled "Create a new repository", but there is nothing in
it.  Any help would highly appreciated.  Thanks!

- Nik.

--
Nikhil Joshi
Bioinformatics Programmer