Hi Greg,

I think I've found a problem on the tool shed mockups - in the case of
Konrad's interproscan (username konradpaszkiewicz) there seem to be
error messages rendered, e.g.

System Message: WARNING/2 (<string>, line 2); backlink
Inline strong start-string without end-string.
System Message: ERROR/3 (<string>, line 17)

Can you reproduce this? Should I file a bug?

Looking at Konrad's XML file, perhaps the tool doesn't like the space
in the first help line?
(star)(star)Interproscan(space)(star)(star)

I've not installed the XML file locally to see how it is rendered within Galaxy.