Hi Peter,

Yes, I see the same behavior.  The tool shed does not attempt to discover bugs
in tools except for those that keep the tool from loading properly.  One of the
missing features on my list is the enablement of emailing a repository owner.
This will provide a way for the community to contact tool owners, letting them
know of issues like this.  I've held off on doing this simply because of spam
concerns - the ability to contact a user must not enable spamming.

On Aug 4, 2011, at 9:25 AM, Peter Cock wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> I think I've found a problem on the tool shed mockups - in the case of
> Konrad's interproscan (username konradpaszkiewicz) there seem to be
> error messages rendered, e.g.
>
> System Message: WARNING/2 (<string>, line 2); backlink
> Inline strong start-string without end-string.
> System Message: ERROR/3 (<string>, line 17)
>
> Can you reproduce this? Should I file a bug?
>
> Looking at Konrad's XML file, perhaps the tool doesn't like the space
> in the first help line?
> (star)(star)Interproscan(space)(star)(star)
>
> I've not installed the XML file locally to see how it is rendered within
> Galaxy.
>
> Peter

Greg Von Kuster
Galaxy Development Team