Hi all,

So I am writing XML files for an analysis pipeline.  The first step in the
pipeline is to index the reference, the resulting files of which I have put
into the files_path directory that I get from using $output.files_path.  But
then I want to be able to get access to that path in a subsequent step when
I choose the output of the indexing step as the input to the next step.  So
I have the user choose the indexed output (which is just an html page with
links to the indexed reference files), and then I try to use
$input.files_path.... and that doesn't work.  Am I thinking about this in
the right way?  How would I find the files_path that was created for the
output of the previous step so that I can use it as an input directory for
the current step?

- Nik