Hi all,

We tried to find something in the docs and mailing list no luck.  We
created a new datatype the is a straight subclass of Binary and then
when we upload such a file in the Galaxy UI and check the checksums
between the original file and the file located in the Galaxy
database/files/... directory their checksums are different!

What are we doing wrong? We simply want Galaxy to upload and no touch
the file at all.

regards,
Leandro