From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
on behalf of Leandro Hermida [soft...@leandrohermida.com]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 9:42 AM
To: Galaxy Dev
Subject: [galaxy-dev] uploading binary files checksum changes,  Galaxy doing
something to file?

Hi all,

We tried to find something in the docs and mailing list no luck.  We
created a new datatype the is a straight subclass of Binary and then
when we upload such a file in the Galaxy UI and check the checksums
between the original file and the file located in the Galaxy
database/files/... directory their checksums are different!

What are we doing wrong? We simply want Galaxy to upload and no touch
the file at all.

regards,
Leandro