Hello Galaxy Developers:

I noticed a few issues with the OpendID system.
The first is that attempting to log in with an OpenID not
associated with a galaxy account gives a "Server Error" page.
Also using Flickr as an OP gives:
"Failed to begin OpenID authentication: No usable OpenID
services found for http://flickr.com";

I haven't looked into whether Flickr has a different OP URL or
none at all.

I was wondering if someone was working on these or if they had
been fixed in a different version.

If not then I will work on fixing them and try to make my code
available for others.

Thanks,

Matt Greenway