Hi Guys

I am trying to install Galaxy on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release
5.7 (Tikanga). I have installed Python 2.6.  Our server is behind a
proxy that needs to be authenticated. I have set up the proxy for
Mercurial as described in
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/hgrc.5#http-proxy

Now Mercurial is working and I have cloned the repository, however, when
I issue sh run.sh command I get the following error. Though I have set
the environment variable http_proxy by issuing export command on command
line:

export HTTP_PROXY=UserName:myunip...@servername.edu.au:8080

I have also tried various export syntax such as:

export http_proxy=http://UserName:MyUniPass@ servername.edu.au:8080

I suspect Python is not reading the proxy setting to access internet.
Help please.

Some eggs are out of date, attempting to fetch...

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "./scripts/fetch_eggs.py", line 30, in ?

    c.resolve() # Only fetch eggs required by the config

  File "/opt/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 345, in
resolve

    egg.resolve()

  File "/opt/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 195, in
resolve

    return self.version_conflict( e.args[0], e.args[1] )

  File "/opt/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 226, in
version_conf        lict

    r = pkg_resources.working_set.resolve( ( dist.as_requirement(), ),
env, egg.        fetch )

  File "/opt/galaxy-dist/lib/pkg_resources.py", line 565, in resolve

    raise DistributionNotFound(req)  # XXX put more info here

pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: simplejson==2.1.1

Fetch failed.

Regards

Matloob