I'm running a local instance of Galaxy that has been working quite well. However, I've recently run into a problem when importing datasets from a data library into a history. The Size on Disk of the history grows by the size of the imported dataset, however, the new dataset is not visible (and the number of datasets does not change in the saved histories view).

Any thoughts on what might be going on here?  Thanks.

--
Lance Parsons - Scientific Programmer
134 Carl C. Icahn Laboratory