Hi

I'd like to enquire about the bug report. Apparently when someone sends a bug
report, everyone in the mailing list and the sender himself are supposed to
receive the bug report (as can be seen in the to field in the email sent out).
However in our case the sender never receives the bug report even though his
email address is in the to field.

How do we resolve the issue such that everyone including the sender receives
the bug report?

In the universe config file, error_email_to =
galaxy_...@mailman.gis.a-star.edu.sg<mailto:galaxy_...@mailman.gis.a-star.edu.sg>
 was set.

Thanks so much!