Since some time we are observing strange things happening to using files from
our local data libraries in our local galaxy-central instance:

The files and hierarchy stay there but when copied to the history..... they
turn up as being deleted and can only be used by selecting the view_deleted and
undelete option.

This didn't happen before. New libraries I make and adding files to it, do not
show this behaviour.
We already updated to the latest central version but it did not solve the
issue. Could it have happened by an earlier update and got unnoticed?
Has anyone else seen this behaviour on existing data libraries and if so, how
did you fix it?
Or some guides in how to debug it ourselves :-P

Most of these files were linked to be used in galaxy instead of copied. The
file locations and rights did not change (AFAIK).

Thanks
Alex